TYPES OF ARTICLES WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Local Reviews (Product, Food, Bars etc)
- Body, Mind & Fitness
- Love, Dating & Relationships
- LGBT Culture & Lifestyles
See this area of our website for ideas.
If you’re interested in writing for us, please email us with your proposed article topic, title and tentative submission date. If you have examples of past guest posts or past articles you’ve written – great! We’d love to see. Once we’ve accepted your pitch, here is what we look for in all submissions:
GAYGO! Guide – WRITER GUIDELINES
- Long form content (600 – 3,000 words) that will completely answer a reader’s questions about that particular topic.
- High resolution photos, At least 1 photo per post. If you don’t have high resolution imagery, please let us know in advance. We’ll find something suitable.
- Please do keyword research and write for a native English speaker.
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT?
- New Audiences & Exposure: If you have a listing the blog posts you write can bring it more exposure and links to your own blog/Website/Profile..
- Social Shares: We’ll share your article on Facebook and Twitter with a tag to your page/profile.
- Timeliness: We respect your contribution and strive to publish posts within 1 week of submission, assuming all guidelines are met.
- Photos should be 1500px wide and can be sent as email attachments.
- Please submit articles in a word doc by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Guest Posting” or via our submission form.